sábado, 9 de fevereiro de 2013

Chico Buarque-Where's Rita?? / Chico Buarque- Cadê a Rita???








                                               Hey Chico ... Where's Rita?
Have you not told her ... "Do not cry yet, I have a guitar and we will sing ..." and did she not reply that...
"I'm saving myself for when the Carnaval arrives?"
The Carnaval has come and ...
" Through the avenue samba will be playing" ...
Hopefully!
And Rita? I dunno ... maybe playing any instrument with the strings that she pulled from my guitar...
I dunno ...
I just know that "Rita" is very beautiful in the arrangement that Marcos Leite made ​​for the "Garganta" ...





Ei Chico...Cadê a Rita??
Você já não disse à ela ..."não  chore ainda não que eu tenho um violão, e nós vamos cantar..."  e ela já não lhe respondeu que ...
" tô me guardando prá quando o carnaval chegar?"
O Carnaval chegou...e 
"Vai passar pela  Avenida um samba popular"...
Tomara! 
E a Rita? Sei lá...talvez esteja tocando um instrumento qualquer ,  com as cordas que arrancou do meu violão ...
Sei lá...
Só sei que "A Rita" tá muito linda no arranjo que o  Marcos Leite fez   pro "Garganta"...





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário