sábado, 22 de setembro de 2012

What would Beethoven say? O que diria Beethoven?


When I finished the [piano] session with a 4 year old boy, within the autistic spectrum… gentle… perceptive… I had the sensation that he had gotten a little closer to what music causes in me.
In one of the moments of the session, he looked at me and I said: Hey honey… let the music (we were listening and making choreographies…) show you how great it is to get close to it!
He was on top of my lap and he dropped his arms, like a bird and gritted his teeth… showing his joy… and continued moving as if he wanted to fly… move to a different dimension!
And that’s where the magic of music lies.
In reviewing the reports that we showed on 28/10, I strongly felt that my focus… and I hope that it’s the group’s as well… is simply permit that the shared sounds have “interactive” meaning for us and for the public.
That’s it!
I share a report held in Amazonia that emphasizes what I just said.
It’s about a group of young people that find themselves very early with the help of music and share their discoveries with autistic children.
What would Beethoven say if he were to hear/see his melodies…called by millions of people the “Ninth Symphony”… being executed by these young people??
I don’t know! I like it!


Quando terminei a sessão com o garotinho de 04 anos, dentro do espectro autista...meigo...perceptivo...tive a sensação de que havia chegado um pouco mais perto do que a música provoca em mim.
Num dos momentos da sessão , ele olhou  para mim, e eu disse: Ei querido....deixe a música ( que estávamos ouvindo e fazendo coreografias...) mostrar a você o quanto é bom chegar perto! 
Ele , que estava no meu colo...soltou os braços, como um passarinho e rangeu os dentinhos...mostrando alegria...e continuou se movimentando como que querendo voar...mudar de dimensão!
E aí está a magia da música.
Ao  rever o repertório que mostraremos no dia 28/10, senti fortemente que o meu foco...e tomara que seja do grupo...é simplesmente permitir que os sons compartilhados tenham significado "interativo " para nós...e para o público.
É isso!
Compartilho uma reportagem realizada na Amazônia que enfatiza o que acabei de dizer.
É sobre um grupo de jovens...que se descobrem muito cedo com o auxílio da música, e compartilham com crianças autistas essas descobertas.
O que diria Beethoven ao ver/ouvir  sua melodia....chamada por milhões de pessoas de "Nona Sinfonia" ...sendo executada por esses jovens??
Não sei! Eu gostei!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPFmzUTa3bI

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário